September 07, 2015

Labor Day 2015

 HAPPY LABOR DAY TO ALL MY READERS!

If only the chick in this picture was grilling at my house; then it would be a truly great holiday. But she was obviously before my time.

If you are working today. That's too bad, sorry.

If you ain't working today. Good On You. Way to go!

I, for one, ain't working. But then again, I rarely do.




I got a lot of "retired" friends up in Kentucky that are just sitting around today. Fellas, you did good, keep on taking it easy.  I ain't ready to join you just yet, but save a seat for me. 

Ev'rybody else, ya'll enjoy the holiday and when you get back to work tomorrow; think about this ole dummy and know I'm still not working.

Oh yeah, if you are driving over this three-day weekend, don't go and get yourself killed. I can't afford one less reader. And even if you don't read this damn blog, dying on a holiday is not an option.  Got it? Good.


Now, go have a beer. And don't labor.

No comments: