December 31, 2008

Another Wasted Year



Yeah it's almost here, just a few hours left until another year rolls around. Dave is making me write this, cause he says, "It's the thing to do". He says it in that whiny voice he uses on his kids. I'm not his kid, I'm a sidekick.

Instead of making me write this, I need to get him to have my leg professionally fixed. This duct tape on it is starting to itch. And to add insult to injury, he took a photo of it to show some repair guy. But, he hasn't developed it yet. Did I really want to get naked, so he could take a picture of my crotch? No, not really. But, he's a ventriloquist, so he's naturally weird. It's my cross I have to bear.

So anyway, if you need me, I'll be having a cheap bottle of champagne at midnight and some cheap tequila at 1AM and if all goes to plan--a cheap woman shortly after that.

No comments: